With more than 100,000 square feet of work and shop space and hundreds of years of combined work experience among its 50 highly skilled workers, Coronado Steel has the tools and the talent to produce a wide variety of castings and machined parts. Whether fabricating parts for the steel and machinery industries or producing drill bits and valve bodies for the burgeoning oil and gas extraction industry, Coronado combines its machining and fabrication capabilities with cutting-edge centrifugal casting processes to meet every customer’s specifications with the fastest possible lead times.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Sand Castings in any type of alloy
- Reverse Engineer parts for re-molding
- Investment Castings upon request
- Centrifugal Casting
- Machining and Fabrication of any type of metal
- Stainless and other alloy Scrap and Recycling