Coronado Steel specializes in customer-specific heat-resistant metal fabrications and castings for industrial applications in the petrochemical industry, heat-treating businesses and heavy manufacturing operations, as well as the oil and gas industry.
- Stainless steel inner covers
- Furnace fans
- Charge plates
- Convection plates
- Radiant tube assemblies, Furnace rolls and Retorts
- Complete line of castings and fabrications for the steel industry
- Plenums (Open Coil & Wire)
- Wire spiders
- Crib liners and muller bottoms
Incorporating stainless steel and more exotic metals and alloys into the casting process helps Coronado tap a market left relatively untouched by typical foundries. Utilizing metals such as yttrium, indium and gallium help make the components stronger, lighter and more durable.